Bingo Cash, a popular online bingo game for iPhone and iPad, can be downloaded and played for free. You can choose to play free bingo games or join cash tournaments that require your own money to participate.
The game rewards skilled players with actual cash prizes. This article is Bingo Cash review which will discuss:
- How does Bingo Cash work?
- Is Bingo Cash legit?
- Bingo Cash Pros and Cons
- Is Bingo Cash worth playing during your free time?
Please note, I am not a member or an affiliate for Bingo Cash. This review has been researched with information and/or testimonials that are available online in the public domain. Any recommendations and/or conclusions are strictly opinions and may not to apply to, or agree with, all persons or situations.
What is Bingo Cash?
Bingo Cash is a popular app that is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the App Store, Galaxy Store, or directly from the Bingo Cash website. If you’re a fan of popular bingo games like Blackout, Story, Bash, Clash, Holiday, Tycoon, Pop, Showdown, or Blitz Bingo, then you’ll love Bingo Cash.
Bingo Cash is Created by Papaya Gaming, a mobile game development company based in Tel Aviv, Israel, it is one of their many popular casino games that also include 21 Cash, Solitaire Cash, and Bubble Cash.
With an impressive average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars from over 68,600 ratings in the Apple Store and 4.3 out of 5 stars from over 6,830 ratings at Google Play, Bingo Cash provides you with hours of entertainment. Whether you prefer to play for free or pay-to-play, there’s something for everyone in this exciting game.
Best of all, Bingo Cash is available in some countries and across the United States, so you can join in on the fun no matter where you are.
How Does Bingo Cash Work?
Free To Play
This game is available for free download and play on Android and Apple smartphones such as Samsung and iPhone. While it’s free-to-play, players can purchase power-ups and boosts with real money to improve their chances of winning. Many casual gamers have also spent money to increase their chances of winning in the game.
I played bingo without registering by downloading the game, and the app provided me with a username and avatar.
However, without logging in, my progress is limited to the device I’m using, so if I switch devices, I’ll have to start over. Logging in allows progress to be saved across multiple devices.
The app offers a helpful tutorial for beginners, explaining how to use various features such as game modes and starting a new game. It follows a typical level-based format where players begin at level 1, but as they progress, they will earn experience points and unlock new achievements and items.
The game involves timed rounds where players aim to score as many points as possible by tapping the correct squares quickly and getting multiple bingos. The top three scores win either a cash prize or in-game credits.
Free practice rounds are available across the United States, and cash tournaments are available in most states. To ensure fairness, all players see the same bingo card, have the same numbers called, and play against competitors with similar skill levels.
The game requires speed and accuracy, with points earned for tapping the correct squares quickly and penalty points deducted for tapping the wrong square.
Players can earn bonus points for getting a bingo. Strategy is also important, as players must tactically decide when to activate boosters to complete a bingo in a row or column.
The score you achieve in this game is determined by several factors, including:
- Daubs: This is dependent on how fast you select the correct number when the corresponding ball is announced.
- Bingos: Achieving a range of bingos and pressing the bingo button located in the corner.
- Multi Bingos: Attaining several types of bingos concurrently.
- Double Score: Utilizing a double score booster and gaining points within the given time limit.
- Penalties: Incurring a penalty due to an erroneous move, such as tapping the bingo button when no available bingo exists.
While playing bingo, you can earn points by marking called numbers. Moreover, you can receive boosters that enhance your final score. There are four types of boosters available:
- Wild Daub, you can mark any number on your board.
- Pick-A-Ball enables you to select the next ball to be called.
- Double Score doubles your points for the next 10 seconds.
- Bonus Time adds an extra 10 seconds to your match time.
Bingo Cash offers two options to play, either for fun or real money. The game rewards the top three scores with tiered payouts for each match, and it doesn’t involve one-on-one competition.
In games without cash prizes, you compete for gems that can be used to pay for future matches but hold no actual value. By improving your skills, you can become eligible for bigger prize pools and higher entry fees, while completing matches earns you experience points. Additionally, funding your account can speed up your progress to a higher level.
How Much Money You Can Earn From Bingo Cash?
The amount you can earn in competitions depends on the size of the prize pool and your ranking as first, second, or third place. Typically, matches have five to 15 players, and only the top three scores receive a prize, ensuring a win.
Keep in mind that Bingo Cash offers opportunities to win cash without depositing your own money if you accumulate enough gems. However, this approach may take longer than depositing your own money to enter cash tournaments, which have a minimum entry fee of $1 and a prize pool of $7, with the winner taking $2.90. Many other cash tournaments have higher entry fees but also offer more significant prizes.
Although playing these games can be a fun way to make money from your hobby, it’s unlikely to make you rich.
Bingo Cash Reviews
Bingo Cash Pros and Cons
Bing Cash Pros
- The prize money is split among the highest three scores, providing an incentive for players to compete.
- No sign-up is necessary.
- The gaming experience is enjoyable, with opportunities for free practice rounds to hone your skills.
- The cost to participate is affordable, with low entry fees.
- There are no bothersome in-game advertisements to interrupt your gameplay.
Bingo Cash Cons
- There is a fee of $1 for withdrawing your earnings.
- Withdrawals may take up to 14 days to process.
- You may lose any bonus cash if you choose to cash out.
- It has fewer features compared to other bingo games available on the internet.
- To win money, you must put your own money at risk (gamble with your own money).
Is Bingo Cash legit?
Bingo Cash is legit and it’s a free game that you can download and play. It has many positive reviews and good ratings from users. There are plenty of opportunities to win money on Bingo Cash, but don’t play this game if you expect to get rich quickly.
Some tournaments require an entry fee, so be prepared to spend some real money. However, you can still earn enough to buy a cup of coffee or some cakes.