In this era, we can easily get extra money in various ways. We can do various side jobs such as being a translator, virtual assistants, doing micro jobs, giving tutors, and selling pictures. However, did you know that you can earn money by just selling your feet pictures and videos? This is good news for you who are not confident about taking pictures of entire bodies but wanna make money by selling pictures. How to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed
Many people want to make money by taking their feet pictures. However, if you don’t sell your feet pictures on the right platform and in the right way, you will not get maximum results.
In this article, I will explain how to sell pictures of feet accompanied by the ultimate guide. The information that I share is the result of research from credible sources. I hope that this article will be a reference for starting to sell feet pics. How to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed
How to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed?
Before starting your feet-selling business, you should know how to avoid scam, here are some tips to help you sell your feet pics safely:
1. Prepare a camera that can produce clear pictures.
Pictures that are of good quality, not blurry, and have high resolution will attract buyers more than poor-quality pictures. Buyers won’t spend their money on poor-quality pictures. Especially, if the picture will be used for commercial purposes. So, having a good camera is the first step you have to do to start a picture-selling business.
Learn to take pictures professionally, especially taking the right angle, so the pictures look attractive.
2. Do some research, only use a reputable platform
There are many websites and social media platforms that allow you to sell feet pics, but not all of them are trustworthy. Do some research to find a platform that has a good reputation and positive reviews from other sellers and ratings about feet-selling platforms. By doing so, you will find the best platform that offers the most benefits.
3. Set a selling strategy
Set a selling strategy to get more buyers, followers, or subscriptions. If you are new to the business of buying and selling pictures of feet, there are not many people who know you. The selling strategy comes to overcome this. An example of a selling strategy that you can do is to set a low price as a promotion stage. So, when you already have lots of customers and are known by many people, you can increase the price.
4. Protect your identity or use only a business account or email
You have to separate between personal accounts for the purpose of selling foot images. For example, if you use Instagram to sell feet pictures, make a new account. Don’t ever use your personal Instagram account for business. Especially if you share a lot about your daily life on that account. Additionally, don’t share any personal information or photos that could be used to identify you.
Also, if you wanna register to a platform for selling feet pictures, it’s better to use email to register using your personal email. Don’t use a mail account that it’s used in your main job, insurance, bank account, or investing.
5. Don’t show your face
Selling feet pictures means you only need to show your feet, therefore, you don’t have to show your face in the picture.
Even if you use an alias, in this modern era where AI is part of our daily, it’s easy to search your personal information by just using your face image.
The scammer will easily use your personal data to carry out their crimes in unexpected ways. Additionally, you can’t control where your photo will end up.
6. Use a secure device and internet connection
When making financial transactions via the internet, you must always be vigilant. Because scammers can easily take all the money in your account with just a few steps.
Use passwords to secure your personal wireless connection, and avoid using public Wi-Fi for money transactions.
Make sure your devices and internet connection are secure from unresponsible parties.
7. Set your own term and condition
Make clear terms and conditions covering the regulations that apply in your country or globally regarding the sale and purchase agreements. The rules written in the terms and conditions must be obeyed by the buyer who will buy your image.
Also, make sure the points written can protect against fraud that might occur. If the rules you have set cannot be complied with by potential buyers, then you can refuse to sell your pictures.
8. Avoid suspicious buyer
Unfortunately, there are scammers out there who will try to take advantage of sellers. Be wary of anyone who asks you to send pictures before payment or who offers to pay an unusually high amount for your pics. If you find a buyer that shows something suspicious. For example, ask your personal information that’s not related to feet pictures or promises high and unreasonable prices. You must be alert and report him, or leave it.
9. Give a watermark to the image you post.
You can use free editing programs, for example, Canva. This is to show ownership and to prevent picture theft from irresponsible people.
Go to Canva, choose the template, upload your photo, then write your watermark and set the transparency between 10% to 50%.
If you post your plain picture without a watermark, it will easily be stolen. There are many people who just collect others’ picture and sell it.
10. Build a good and unique portfolio.
A good portfolio will be one of the media so that potential buyers can see the products you offer, namely pictures of feet. This becomes one of the determinants for prospective buyers to continue to the next stage, namely making purchases or even becoming regular customers.
However, besides a good portfolio, you also have to maintain the quality of the pics that you sell in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
Pro tips: take 20-piece pictures of feet with an attractive background, good quality, and the right angle. Ask for opinions from people closest to you about the picture, or from people who have been in the world of photography for a long time. Do in-depth research on how to produce an attractive and good picture.
11. Set fair prices
Do some research to find out what other sellers are charging for their feet pics, and set your prices accordingly. Don’t undersell yourself, but also be realistic about what buyers are willing to pay.
By following these tips, you can sell your feet pics safely and avoid getting scammed. Just remember to always prioritize your safety and comfort, and never do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
Where to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed?
1. Sell Feet Pics on FeetFinder
FeetFinder is a platform devoted to buying and selling foot pictures. Currently, FeetFinder has a very good rating from its users. Feetfinder has a rating of 4.8/5 from users on the Trustpilot site.
The process for registering on Feetfinder is not difficult. You only need to prepare basic information and ID for the verification process.
However, if you register as a seller, you have to pay a subscription fee of $4.99 per month, or $14.99 per year. You also have to pay a commission of 20% for every sale made through the platform. For example, if you get $100 from selling feet pictures, then the money you will get is $80, while $20 is for FeetFinder.
Payments are made via Segpay for sellers from or domiciled in the USA. Payment using Paxum is used for sellers from outside the US. The minimum payout is $30.
Recommended: Feetfinder Review 2023: Is Feetfinder Legit and Safe, or a Scam?
2. Sell Feet Pics on Instafeet
Instafeet is a social media platform dedicated to selling feet pictures. To see pictures posted by creators, the buyer must subscribe to the seller’s account.
The steps to start using Instafeet are sign in as a creator. Provide log-in detail, valid ID card, and five feet pictures. You should submit good-quality pics to increase the chance to be accepted. After all these steps have carried out, you have to wait up to one to three weeks for Instafeet to notify you whether you are accepted or not.
Subscription pricing is determined by the creator. However, if you are a newcomer and not well known, it’s best not to set a price that is too high.
Prices for feet on Instafeet range from $5 – $100. Instafeet also charges a 10% commission to creators. So, if you sell $100 of your feet pictures, your total net money will be $90.
However, recently, Insatfeet has received a bad rating from its users. This can be seen on the Trustpilot site, Insatfeet gets a rating of 2.4/5.
Recommended: Instafeet Review: Is Instafeet legit and safe, or a scam?
3. Sell Feet Pics on Feetpics.com
Instafeet allows you to create a page, promote that page, and collect fees for selling feet images. The platform is not charging you a commission or subscription fee, however, you should pay a one-time sign-in of $5 and a promotion fee.
4. Sell Feet Pics on Feetify.com
Feetify is a website to sell and buy feet pics. It’s also a space for anyone who has an interest in feet, so they can meet others with the same interest and discuss feet topics via chat.
Feetify is free, so you can sign in without paying any penny, but if you wanna get more benefits from the platforms, you can upgrade your account and pay a subscription fee. However, even though it’s free to register, you can make up to $100 by selling feet pics on the platform.
Feetify has a rating of 4.5/5 from Trustpilot with more than 300 reviews. Until now, it already has 172,000 active users. So, it can be concluded that Feetify is a legit platform to make money by selling feet pics.
Recommended: Feetify Review 2023: Is Feetify Legit or a Scam? [No Affiliate]
5. Feet Pics on FunwithFeet.com
Funwithfeet.com is a user-friendly website to seller posts feet pics content to attract buyers to browse and purchase. Funwithfeet has a rating of 3.5/5 from Trustpilot with over 40 reviews. It has over 100,000 active users. Registering on the platform needs a simple way. The steps needed are:
- Create an account. Go to the website “Funwithfeet” and click on the “Open Account” menu. Fill in your profile details.
- Verify your ID. Funwithfeet.com allows any adult content, so to ensure the user is above 18 years old, verifying ID is needed.
- Verify a Payment Method. Any payment transaction on the platform is go through Funwithfeet’s private wallet. However, you also need Payment platforms such as PayPal, Segpay, and Paxum to withdraw money through those platforms.
- Choose Subscription Type. The platform is free for buyers to browse the feet pics and videos. However, if you’re registered as a seller, you must pay a subscription fee. The fee is about $9,99 for 3 months and $14,99 for 6 months.
- Post feet pics or videos. You will need to submit pics or videos as a portfolio. You can upload as much as possible to attract buyers come to your profile.
- Sell, sell, sell. If you have good quality and attractive pics on your profile, the possibility of buyers coming to your profile and making purchases is getting higher.
6. Sell Feet Pics by Creating Your Own Blog
Creating a website is one alternative to selling feet pics. In this way, your blog also can be a space for other feet pictures sellers and you can take a commission from them.
You can start a blog by posting feet pics included with articles related feet topics such as foot care, foot sanity, and tips for taking foot pics.
Design your blog like a shopping blog, including payment methods and feet pics gallery. Connect blogs with e-commerce and social media that you use as a medium for selling images.
You can make money in many ways once you’ve set up your website and added a shop. The other ways to utilize your blog are:
- Join an affiliate program from e-commerce (Amazon, Shopify, and more) to sell foot care or any product related to feet.
- Join sponsorship programs from foot care companies, the shoe company, foot jewelry, or foot photography.
- Submit your blog to an ads network to monetize your site.
7. Sell Feet Pics on Etsy
Etsy is a platform to sell handmade creations and unique products. The platform is also a marketplace to sell digital products. Many sellers sell digital products such as printables, digital planners, and templates.
Registering to Etsy is super easy. To start selling on the platform, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Create an account. Go to the Etsy website, and click on the “Sign in” menu at the right-top of the page. The pop-up will come up, find the “Register” menu, submit your email address, name, and set a password.
- Create a name for your shop.
- Customize your shop branding.
- Set up policies for your shop.
- Upload your feet pictures and create listings. Don’t forget to watermark your pics.
- Determine the delivery process that applies to your shop.
- Promote your shop
8. Sell Feet Pics on Craiglist
Craigslist is an online classifieds platform. It is a marketplace for anyone who wants to sell a used or new item. You can post products or services that you want to sell and buy, and it is free.
You can also post your watermarked feet pictures as samples on Craiglist, and anyone who is interested will contact you to do a transaction.
Following are the steps to set up your seller account on Craiglist:
- Go to the Craiglist website. Find “Post to Classifieds” and click on it.
- Determine selling type post. If selling feet picture, you have to click on “For Sale by Owner“
- Provide your basic information. Add your email, and set the post title, and the price. Don’t forget to provide descriptions of the feet pics and hashtags. Make sure to enable Craiglist mail reply.
- Go to your registered email, open mail from Craiglist, and click on the link to verify your feet pictures post.
- You’re ready to receive any offer or request from the buyer who is interested in your feet pics.
9. Sell Feet Pics on Foap
Foap is an online marketplace to sell photos. The payment method on Foap is only using Paypal. The Foap app has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 in the Apple store, however, it has 3.4 out of 5 in Google Play.
How to sell feet pics on Foap?
You can start to sell pics on Foap by following these simple steps:
- Download the apps. If you’re an apple user, download the app from the Apple store. However, if you’re an Android user, download the app on Google Play.
- Sign up to the apps using your Facebook ID
- Start to upload the best photos of your feet. You should upload the picture with a minimum resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels.
- Don’t forget to provide a description and insert tags and keywords that are relevant to your picture.
- You are free to set the price for each photo. However, if you don’t have any clue, set the price at $10. Foap will take 50% as a commission for every photo that is sold on the platform.
10. Sell Feet Pics on Whisper
If you want to make money by selling feet pictures but object to disclosing your identity. Then, Whisper is for you. On the app, you can share confessions, videos, and images anonymously.
Whisper doesn’t provide a direct texting medium, the communication on Whisper is through images. The message between the seller and buyer has to be superimposed on an image or use a comment section to communicate.
According to Whisper regulations, you must be over 17 years old to use the app.
How to sell feet pics on Whisper App?
- Download the app on Google Play or the Apple App store.
- Create an account and submit your best picture.
- There is no payment acceptance feature in Whisper. You can put your website link or any subscription-based account to direct the viewers to follow you and subscribe. Whisper doesn’t charge any fee to the users.
Not only the platforms mentioned above, here are other platforms that can be your option for selling feet pics:
- Stock photo sites: iStock or Shutterstock
How Much to Charge for Your Feet Pics?: How to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed?
The Feet picture’s price may vary depending on the quality of pics or the seller’s popularity. The average feet picture’s price is $5 to $100, it’s based on pricing at FeetFinder and Instafeet. However, you can set the price a higher or less based on your experience, skills, and clients.
Is Selling Feet Pics Legal?: How to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed?
Yes, it’s legal for some countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and more. In addition, you must above 18 years old and have ownership rights to the feet pictures. So, it is highly recommended that you sell pictures of your own feet and take the pictures by yourself.
There are plenty of foot-selling platforms to earn money by selling your feet pics. Those platforms are legal and approved by the government. However, sometimes there are some standards and regulations to follow.
So, if you can follow the regulations and meet the demands of legal law, a business selling feet pics is legal.
However, if you can’t access feet-selling platforms such as FeetFinder and Instafeet, it can be concluded that selling feet pics is illegal in your country.
How to Take Good Feet Pics?
Selling feet pics may become a good way to earn money. You can take your feet pics once, but sell them many times. Isn’t that a great opportunity?
Although many people have managed to earn money this way, many people also failed. One of the reasons is bad feet shots which result in unflattering feet pics. Here are some tips to take feet pictures:
1# Always take care of your feet
Unwashed, dirty feet, callouses, cracked heels, and feet fungus will make your feet unattractive. Buyers will be annoyed by the appearance and have no intention of buying the pics. However, you can reduce those problems by taking good care of your feet.
Pamper your feet by treating them with foot scrubs, regular moisturizers, or feet mask. If you have more money, you can go to the salon to do feet care. Do pedicures regularly to make your feet and nails look more attractive and naturally show their beauty.
2# Prepare a good camera
A good camera doesn’t need to be expensive, the important thing is it can produce clear, blur-free, and high-resolution pictures. But, if you’ve got a great phone camera, you can utilize it.
You can also borrow a camera from your friend, family, or relatives if you don’t have a camera or phone with a good camera.
Most people like well-lit pictures and natural lighting. However, you can replicate it with artificial lighting. Invest your money to buy lighting equipment, to get well-lit pictures.
However, if you can’t afford that, you may use the filter app to produce a well-lit picture. The filter apps that you can use are Lightroom, Snapseed, and Picsart. But still, it can’t fully replace the functions of lighting.
4# Properties or props
Props play an important role to spice your feet picture. Your pictures will look bland and plain without props. So, use popular props to complement your feet when photographed and make them look more attractive.
The properties that you can use are nail polish, sandals, toe rings, feet jewelry, leaf, fruit, sand, stone, crystals, and shells. You can get them from a local market, or your favorite accessories shop. However, if you won’t spend any penny, walk around your home, garden, or beach to get them for free.
Sell Feet Picture Safely: How to Sell Feet Pics Online Without Getting Scammed?
- Research the apps or websites. Find the information about the app or website before using it. You can search on the internet for reviews. Check on Trustpilot about the rating, compliments, and complaints from the users.
- Research the buyers. If you feel a potential buyer is showing something suspicious, find more information about them before doing transactions.
- Watermark the pictures. Always provide a watermark on photos that you will post or display. You can use a free app or website like Canva.
- Keep anonymous. Don’t show the location, face, or anything personal to the buyers. Just let them see your-feet pictures.
- Receive payment before giving your feet pictures to the buyers.
Tips on How to be Successful when You Sell Feet Pics: How to sell feet pics
- Research the market. Find out what market conditions you are going to. Decide who you will sell the pictures to. After that, you will know their needs and wants. Determine a strategy through the picture of your feet to fulfill those needs and wants.
- Consistent. In doing anything, it takes consistency. You can’t sell thousands of pics in just one day after you create an account and upload your photos. So, make gradual improvements, then the results will follow.
- Promotion. Even if you have very good and interesting photos, but only a few know them. It will be in vain, you’ll get difficulties to sell your pics. Do promotion to any social media or platform that will increase your sale.
- Create good quality and attractive pictures. Creating good and attractive pictures needs experience and skill. Always do experiments and strategies to improve photography skills. You can learn through books, YouTube, or short videos on social media about photography.
FAQ: How to Sell Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed?
How do I start selling feet pics online?
- Make deep research on the medium or platform that you’ll use to sell feet pics.
- After determining the platform, you can start to prepare feet pictures for your gallery/album/portfolio.
- Set the price. Don’t forget to search for the market price of feet pics. If you’re a newcomer to feet pics selling business, don’t set the price too high.
- Promote your profile to many platforms or social media such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
How to sell feet pics anonymously?
There are some platforms that let the user register with an alias or not real name or anonymously. For example Whisper.
What are good apps to sell feet pics?
There are many apps to sell feet pics such as Instagram, Reddit, Onlyfans, TikTok, or other dedicated feet pics selling platforms such as Feetify and Feet Finder.
Is selling feet pictures legal?
Yes, it is. Selling feet pictures are legal as long as you’re already above 18 years old and follow the rules set by your domiciled country.
Sweatcoin Review: Get Paid For Walking? [Reveal the Truth]
Testerup Review: Is Testerup Legit or a Scam?
MORE EASY WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Sell feet pics online
- Make money on Audible
- Make money with and without a blog on Pinterest
- Make Money on Wattpad
- Get paid to type
- Get paid for completing online surveys
- If you’re a teen/teenager, you can make easy money by doing some remote jobs for a teen
- If you’re a college student, you can find the references to get money as a college student