To meet daily needs that are increasingly diverse and expensive, we are obliged to work to earn money. But sometimes one source of income is not enough to meet daily expenses. We have to be good at managing finances like making a budget and sticking on it. Besides that, you can also make more than one source of income or what is commonly called a side job.
Side jobs can vary, depending on the skills and abilities of each individual. In this digital era, side jobs can’t only be done offline. There are many side jobs that can be done online. This makes it easier to do it anywhere and anytime, and the types of work are increasingly diverse.
A quite popular side job is selling images online through various platforms such as Shutterstock, Alamy, Etsy, and many more. There are various types of images that can be sold such as nature, artwork, animals, and many more.
Did you know that you can sell pictures of feet? There is a dedicated platform to buy and sell feet images such as Feetfinder and Instafeet. FeetFinder is working/legal in most countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and New Zealand.
However, before using it you may be wondering whether the platform is legit and safe, or a scam. This post will answer that question in detail. Here is the Instafeet reviews:
Instafeet Review | Platform Overview
Before discussing more Instafeet, here is an overview of the platform so that you can more easily understand the next discussion
|Social media||Instagram: @instafeet.yea; Facebook: @instafeet; Twitter: instafeet_com|
|Established Year||December 2018|
|Main Features||Buy and sell feet pictures|
|Payment Method||PayPal, Cashapp, and Venmo|
|Minimum Payout||No minimum payout|
|Rating||2.4/5 on Truspilot (from sellers)|
|Subscription fee||Buyers: $10 per month; Sellers: free|
|Available Countries||USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and any countries where selling feet picture is legal|
|Earnings||$5 to $100 per picture|
What is Instafeet?
Instafeet is a dedicated social media platform to sell and buy feet pictures. If you wanna make extra money by selling feet pictures, you can use this platform. The platform is a subscription-based service, so you must pay to view the sellers’ uploaded pictures.
Sellers can upload their feet pictures to Instafeet so buyers can view them and be interested to buy. To be able to upload images on the platform, you must first create a seller account.
Buyers who are interested on your uploaded pictures can subscribe to your account and make purchases. The difference between Instafeet and other similar platforms is that images will only be displayed to buyer accounts that have subscribed to your account.
Is Instafeet legit?
Before using a platform, especially a platform that is used for transactions or for establishing relationships with other people. The question of whether the platform is legit or not always arises in most people’s minds. So, is Instafeet legit? yes, but for some people.
There are many complaints from its users. It can be seen in the Instafeet rating on Trustpilot with a score of 2/5. Some of the complaints are the slow loading of the website, the user cannot access her account, and fake account issues.
How to make money using Instafeet?
You can make money from Instafeet by uploading a picture of your feet and getting offers from buyers who are interested in the picture, it’s that simple. Here are the steps to start making money on Instafeet:
- Sign up as a creator. Signing up to Instafeet is the same as signing up common platform, namely by visiting the website, then selecting the “sign up” menu.
- Submit your login details with your ID card. You should fill out the form with your basic information details and don’t forget to prepare your valid ID card.
- Choose five of the best pictures of your feet and attach them. Besides filling out the login data and uploading a valid ID card, you also have to submit your feet pictures. To increase the probability of being accepted, you must submit good-quality pictures and the pictures must be unique or have never been spotted on any account or platform.
It usually takes one to three weeks for Instafeet to determine whether you are accepted to become a creator or not. You will receive an email notification from them to notify you whether you are accepted or not.
- Connect your PayPal account. When you get a notification that you are accepted as a creator, the next step is to connect a payment account, namely PayPal, Venmo, or Cashapp.
- Set the subscription fee for your account. You are free to determine the subscription fee for those who want to see the pictures on your account. The subscription rate may vary, the range is from $5 – $100 per month. However, as a beginner, you should not set a price that is too high, so that many buyers are interested in subscribing.
- Complete your profile information and actively upload your feet pictures.
How much money I can make on Instafeet?
The money you get from selling images varies greatly, it is influenced by various factors such as the number of buyers who subscribe, the number of pictures sold, and the selling price of each picture.
In general, the selling price of images is $5-$100 for each. So if you manage to sell 10 pictures at a price of $10 for each, then the money you get is $100. However, you have to pay a 10% commission to Instafeet, so the total money you get is $90.
Isn’t it easy to make money from Instafeet? All you have to do is drive traffic to your profile and get visitors by posting interesting and good-quality feet pictures to make them subscribe.
Tips: Promote your profile on social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Tiktok. Insert your profile link on Instafeet on every promotion you do.
Is Instafeet safe?
This question is very important before using a platform. The answer to this question depends on how its users use it.
Unlike common social media where the user’s account is visible to the public, Instafeet only allows paying subscribers to see your posted feet pictures. So, it assures that your account is protected from cyber intruders and creeps.
In addition, Instafeet imposes several conditions and must get approval from Instafeet to join, so not everyone can use Instafeet.
It takes about 1 to 3 weeks to get reviewed, also, Instafeet stated on its Twitter account that only 10% of creators are accepted. Instafeet does some background checks on the registerer before sending an approval notification.
From the explanation above, it can be said that Instafeet has made some efforts to make its users safe when using the platform. However, no platform is 100% secure, as there will be scammers around whose modes cannot be guessed.
Here are a few tips to keep you safe when using Instafeed.
- Don’t give your personal information such as phone number and address to unauthorized parties.
- Provide a watermark on images, for example, initials or a code to avoid image theft by irresponsible parties.
- Do not give hints that lead to your activities in the real life. If you see anything suspicious, report it immediately.
- Do not make payment transactions through personal accounts to prevent your identity from being discovered by parties with malicious intent.
- Read updated Instafeet reviews by others creators.
Who buys the pictures on Instafeed?
Buyers of foot images can come from various parties and with different purposes. The following is list of parties who might purchase images through Instafeet
- People who have a fetish. People who have foot fetish will try to satisfy their fetish by searching for pictures of feet from various platforms. They don’t mind spending money buying pictures of feet to fulfill their fetish. In this digital era, feet pictures can be obtained from various media, including via Instafeet.
- Advertising agencies. Usually, they use feet images to create advertisements related to feet, such as foot care products, shoes, or sandals.
- Magazines or newspaper companies. They use pictures to provide illustrations in the articles.
- Blogger or publisher. Just like magazine or newspaper companies, bloggers and publishers use pictures to illustrate blog post so that it looks more attractive.
Who can become a creator on Instafeet?
Becoming a creator on Instafeet is not that difficult as long as you are over 18 years old, women, meet the requirements set by Instafeet, and come from countries that allow buying and selling feet pics. Examples of countries that allow selling and buying feet pics are the USA, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
There are many countries that prohibit the sale and purchase of images of feet and categorize it as a violation of norms and contrary to some religions. So you have to be careful by finding out in detail about the laws and regulations that apply in your country.
Sellers primarily consist of gig workers and stay-at-home moms wanting to make some extra money. The sellers are also college student that has an interest in foot modeling and wants to make extra cash.
Instafeet will pay the creators twice a month, which is every two weeks via Paypal, Venmo, or Cashapp. So you don’t have to wait a month to get money from selling pictures of your feet through this platform.
For your information, the money that will be deposited to your payment account is the rest of your total earnings minus commissions for Instafeet.
Is Instafeet free?
This platform is free if you register as a creator, then there are no fees that you have to pay other than a 10% commission from each sale.
Is selling feet pictures on Instafeet legal?
As long as you are above 18 years old and have full ownership of the picture, it is legal for you to sell feet pictures on Instafeet. However, selling pictures of feet is legal in some countries but prohibited in certain countries. It is because of the norms and rules that apply in that country. So you must make sure that you are from a country that allows Instafeet.
The countries that allow selling feet pics are the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and New Zealand.
If you are from a county that’s not mentioned above and can’t access Intafeed, it can be concluded that selling feet picture (especially on Instafeet) is illegal in your country.
Instafeet Review on Trustpilot | Instafeet Reviews
We can see the rating given by its user to know how bad or good a platform is. In addition, ratings are often accompanied by comments that show praise or criticism.
You can go to the Trustpilot site to see the rating of a platform objectively from its users. Following are some good and bad reviews from Trustpilot about Instafeet users’ experience:
InstaFeet Good Reviews
They said that it takes time to be approved and processed by Instafeet. So the users need to be patient during the registration process. In addition, when uploading your ID to register, you need a secure internet connection to be processed by InstaFeet.
InstaFeet Bad Reviews
The user said they have difficulties contacting InstaFeet’s customer service and can’t cancel the application. Another user said she tried registering a couple of times but always returned to the beginning process.
Final thoughts on Instafeet Review
Instafeet can be a good platform to make extra money. However, as a user, you must always be cautious about any scam, identity theft, and any act that potentially harms you.
Instafeet review is based on my exploration from many credible sources combined with my experience. Instafeet reviews on this post may be different from any sources you’ve found, but still, it can be your reference to consider using the platform.
You can also read Feetfinder reviews. It is a similar platform to sell feet pictures and make extra money.
MORE EASY WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Sell feet pics online
- Make money on Audible
- Make money with and without a blog on Pinterest
- Make Money on Wattpad
- Get paid to type
- Get paid for completing online surveys
- If you’re a teen/teenager, you can make easy money by doing some remote jobs for a teen
- If you’re a college student, you can find the references to get money as a college student