Selling feet pics is a popular topic that appear recently. Many people can make a lot of money by selling their feet pics. Moreover, some people make it a source of passive income. You can start your sell feet pics business now to earn extra money.
You can start taking your best feet pics with best camera, properties, and your photography skills. If you already have min 10 pics, you can use them as samples. Then, find a platform that fits you the most. There are a lot of platforms and apps to sell feet pics. In this article, I’ll explain some of best apps to sell feet pics that you can try.
Is Sell Feet Pics Legal?
Yes, selling feet pics is legal in some countries such as America (US), the UK, Australia, and Canada. If you are not from mentioned countries, you should research first. One of the hints that your country is not allowed to sell feet pics is you can access or download apps to sell feet pics.
Additionally, you should have 18 years old to sell feet pics. If you’re less than 18 years old, you should wait until you have reached 18 years old.
Where To Sell Feet Pics? | Apps To sell Feet Pics | Platforms To sell Feet Pics
1. FunWithFeet | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
If you’re looking for a user-friendly site to sell and post foot pics content, you may try FunWithFeet. The platform has a good rating from its user which is 4.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot. FunWithFeet has 100,000 active users from many countries.
Fun With Feet seems to be a platform that aims to empower individuals who are interested in exploring the market for selling feet pictures and videos. It provides a user-friendly experience, a large audience to tap into, and valuable resources to help sellers succeed in their foot-related content monetization journey. It’s important to note that the platform operates within the boundaries of legal and ethical guidelines, respecting the consent and privacy of all involved parties.
The primary purpose of the platform is to provide an easy-to-use and supportive environment for users who want to monetize their foot-related content.
Signing up on FunWithFeet needs simple steps, which are:
- Go to the site, and click on the Open Account menu. Fill in your basic information details.
- Like the previously mentioned platform, FunWithFeet also needs you to verify your ID. Verification is intended to ensure users have 18 years old or above.
- Once you complete your basic personal information, you have to verify the payment method. Funwithfeet has a private wallet for transactions between sellers and buyers, however, you also need a payment method to withdraw your money from Funwithfeet’s private wallet. The available payment methods are PayPal, Segpay, and Paxum.
- If you register as a seller, you have to pay a subscription fee, which is $9,99 for 3 months, and $14,99 for 6 months.
- When you have done those steps, you can start to post your best feet pics or videos on the platform.
2. FeetFinder | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
FeetFinder is a dedicated platform for feet pics sellers and buyers. The platform has a good rating from its users which is 4.8 on Trustpilot.
Sign-up on the platform is free for the buyer, but as a seller, you should pay for a subscription fee. The steps to register are simple, you just have to go to the site, click on a sign-up menu, and provide your basic personal information such as name, email, and set a password. However, you also need to provide your ID for the verification process.
Subscription fee is $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year. Additionally, as a seller, you should pay a commission fee of 20% of the sale on the platform. For example, if you successfully sell feet pics with a revenue $100, you only get $80, because $20 is for a commission fee.
The payment methods available are Segpay for users from the USA, and Paxum for users from outside of the USA with a minimum payout is $30.
3. Instafeet | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
Instafeet is similar to FeetFinder, it’s a dedicated platform to sell feet pics online. The steps to using Insafeet are go to the site and click on the sign-in menu. Provide your login details, ID card, and your 5 best feet pics. Be sure to upload your good-quality pics to increase the chance to be accepted by Instafeet.
However, in Instafeet, the buyers must subscribe to the seller account to see pictures posted by creators or sellers. The subscription fee is determined by creators, so every pricing will vary.
If Feetfinder charges 20% for the commission fee, Instafeet charges only 10%. So if you successfully sell feet pics with revenue is $100, you’ll only get $90.
However, Feetfinder has a bad rating from its users which is 2.4 out of 5.
4. Feetify | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
Feetify is not only a platform for feet pics sellers and buyers, it’s a space for people who have an interest in feet. If you have an interest in feet, you can discuss feet topics with other users via chat.
You can go to the site, and sign up for free. However, the platform provides more features if you want to upgrade your account, but it’s not free. You should pay a subscription fee.
But you don’t need to worry, even if you use the free account, you can still sell feet pics and earn money from the platform.
Feetify has a good rating from its users, which is 4.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot. Also, it has 1.72,000 active users.
5. Etsy | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
Etsy is a popular platform to sell unique stuff such as handmade, vintage, and craft. Also, there are many people who sell digital products such as printable templates, digital templates, photos, and more. You can also utilize the platform to sell your feet pics. To start using Etsy, you just need simple steps such as follows:
- Go to the Etsy site. find and click on Sign-in menu, then the pop-up will appear, click on the Register menu, then follow the instructions.
- Once finish the register step, you can create a name for your shop, customize your shop branding, and set up your shop’s policies.
- Then, you can start to upload your product listings, be sure to watermark your pictures before uploading them. You can upload your best feet pics, and be sure the no blur and high-quality pics.
6. Foap | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
Foap is an online platform mobile and apps to sell feet pics, which enables users to sell their photos and videos to individuals and businesses in need of high-quality visual content. Foap is launched in 2012, and until now, the platform has grown to become a popular marketplace for photographers and videographers. You can utilize the platform to earn money especially by selling your feet pics.
To use Foap, you should download the app, create an account, and then start uploading photos and videos. The Foap team will review each submission to ensure that it meets the platform’s quality standards. When the content has been approved, it is made available for purchase by businesses and individuals looking for visual content.
In addition, as a platform to sell photos and videos, Foap provides a variety of ways for users to earn money. For example, Foap mission is a competition organized by businesses seeking specific types of visual content. Users can participate in these missions by submitting content, and the winning submissions receive cash prizes.
7. Whisper | Apps to Sell Feet Pics
If you don’t want to reveal your identity and sell feet pics anonymously, you can try Whisper. It’s not a dedicated apps to sell feet pics or photos, Whisper is a social media platform that allows users to anonymously share their thoughts and feelings.
Michael Heyward and Brad Brooks founded it in 2012 with the goal of providing a safe space for people to express themselves without fear of judgment or backlash.
The platform operates similarly to a message board or forum, through that users can post their thoughts in the form of text or images, and other users can like, comment on, or share those posts.
However, you can’t share directly your feet pics on the platform, you only can use Whisper as a place to promote your feet pics due to there is no payment feature on the platform. It’s a free platform, so you don’t need to pay a subscription fee or registration fee.
To sell feet pics, you can create your account, submit your best feet pics, and put your website link or subscription-based account link to direct viewers to follow and subscribe.
A blog is a great alternative to selling feet pics. Additionally, you can create a blog as a space for other feet sellers to promote or sell their content. You can take a commission from them.
There are two options to create a blog, which are using a free domain or creating your custom domain. You can start to write articles about feet care, foot sanity, or foot photography tips.
Create your blog with a design like a shopping blog, complete with payment methods and a gallery of feet photos. Connect blogs to e-commerce and social media platforms that you use to sell images.
Once you’ve created your website and added a shop, you can earn money in a variety of ways. Other ways to make use of your blog include:
- Join an e-commerce affiliate program (Amazon, Shopify, and others) to sell foot care or any product related to feet.
- Participate in sponsorship programs offered by foot care companies, shoe companies, foot jewelry, and foot photography.
- To monetize your blog, submit it to an ad network.
Other than mentioned platforms, you can sell feet pics on the platform such as:
- Stock photo sites: iStock or Shutterstock
MORE EASY WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Sell feet pics online
- Make money on Audible
- Make money with and without a blog on Pinterest
- Make Money on Wattpad
- Get paid to type
- Get paid for completing online surveys
- If you’re a teen/teenager, you can make easy money by doing some remote jobs for a teen
- If you’re a college student, you can find the references to get money as a college student